DR. MATTHEW BEDNAR D.D.S
The practice of Dr. Bednar has been growing since 1982 when he came to Polk City from Omaha after attending Creighton University where he received a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry in 1977, and his Doctor of Dental Surgery in 1982.
Dr. Bednar provides quality dentistry for people of all ages. We offer a wide range of dental services, including restorative, a strong emphasis on preventative dentistry, pediatric, cosmetic, endodontics, periodontics and prosthetic dentistry. He prides himself on a patient centered practice and strives to do everything possible to make the patient comfortable while receiving care. He has earned the loyalty of many patients who have been with the practice since 1982.
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Iowa Dental Association
- Member of the Des Moines District Dental Society
- Member of the Chicago Dental Society
- Member of the State of Iowa Forensic Dental Team
- Affiliate Member of the Academy of Osseointegration
- Member of the Iowa Caring Foundation
Dr. Bednar takes many hours of continuing education every year.